ENCOURAGING PASSAGE....

"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgivinig one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

EPHESIANS 4:32

May 27, 2009

SUMMER IS COMING...OR IS IT HERE?!

Its hard to say if summer is officially here. At times it seems too hot to be outside. Then there is that perfect moment when you step outside and the warmth of the sun on your face makes you want to lay there and enjoy it. Summer in Fresno, I'm sure, is not quiet as miserable as a couple other places in the world, buts it's hot enough to get people to complain about. I used to be OK with the summer temperatures when I was playing travel league softball. Every summer from the time I was 15 you could find me on the weekends playing fast pitch softball, day or night, somewhere. Being a catcher I wore more things than any other player on the team. I would dare someone to tell me how hot they were! I was covered in catchers gear, and not to mention the long sleeve "under armor" I wore to keep the dirt from forming into mud when it hit my sweaty arms. I do look forward to the events that usually happen during summer time though. Picnic's with friends, camping, swimming, movie nights out doors, music at the park, and most of all the wonderful fact that school's out!! I hope that you have a wonderful summer filled with happy day's and bright smiles. When you think its too hot, just think it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment